Saturday, June 5, 2010

Face-Boob




Music, Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll is something that resonated in the minds of once brothers in a group called Self Confessed Freaks...Dream Shredded into tiny zillion pieces by a single girl who raided our lives! I tried to glance back in anger but instead came up with a theory... I like to call Face-Boob Theory!

Barney states a thousand times in the Bro Code that you can hit on a girl when: -

1) Your Bro called on her first,

2) If the girl is anyway related to your bro is related to her in past, Present or        undecided future. (Also includes wife, girl-friend, etc.) 

3) If your bro 'loves' her.

I am guilty on all this three charges of the bro code which in case of wingman philosophy is held in the highest esteem; but there are loop-holes which I realized when I did something really bad to a certain individual I like to call Mick Nitra!


Mick 'was' a great friend and I broke the bro code in with a certain anonymous female he was dating at that point of time; the incident took place around 4 months ago.

Mick never got over the girl and hence the cracks in our friendship just got deeper and deeper; a thoroughly confused soul that Mick is he doesn't know his source of anger after the stale event! This point itself is a mystery in itself.

I tried to analyze Mr. Nitra’s problem and there was one conclusion that I found;

As Mr. Stinson had mentioned to Marshall,

You cannot get over a girl when: -

1) When you picture her face whenever you do something stimulating ;),

2) And cannot stop picturing her boobs unless you see more and remove her stale relationship boobs from your mind!

Maybe Mick suffers from one or both of these syndromes; and hence has found it perfectly viable to give in to the demands of human species having both the necessary variables! Which I did try fulfilling.

My suggestion to Mick is see a lot of pretty faces and some awesome boobs and you would know Barney was right! Maybe there happens to be something mystical thing called love, but there is nothing a good Whiskey and a girl can't cure!

FACE-BOOB EX Bro!!

 From the old Barney Blog 


2 comments:

  1. You are actually glorifying it??? Wow. I am reminded of a statement made by Oscar Wilde in one of his essays - He has no enemies but is intensely disliked by his friends.
    And something tells me that this has not happened once. I mean if i was to do something wrong and get away with it or get something good from it (for example..sex with a horny girl) i think i might be tempted to repeat the performance.
    Wow. You have some guts, man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why have a code when you're planning on breaking it anyway?

    ReplyDelete