Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bro code is a sham! I propose a more contemproary theory.


Applause

Thank you, thank you! I have missed this feeling. Ah! The true joy of writing and meaning every single word of it. People reading the awesomeness that is Barnitude in my words.... What more can a person ask for? Just one thing, to perfect the theories 'laid' down by the greatness of the fictional Barney Stinson.

No, no... my only reader -- the one who ends up here everytime -- I write. Do not express your joy in those happy tears... I think I am back for good and this time to stay. Now, you may cry.

I have realised over the last year (an excruciating one year) in which I did not date -- due to lapse of judgement on my part. (More on that later) I, today propose a better theory than the bro code that will prevent any such lapse of judgements in the future.

I do not know – how many of you know, Fleming's rule?
Oh! Two of you! Nice. 

To those who do not know Fleming, he was an awesome physics dude. He determined the flow of current and the effects that it has on the particles around. 

My number two fan (Wiping her tears) Why are we talking about this? 

Good question, my number two fan...

I saw the diagrams closely and it seems like a normal diagram with lots of boring equations and basic bulls*it but on a closer inspection, revelation!


Now, this is the basic diagram of Fleming's rule. Seems stupid right?


Let me put it into perspective....

Consider the flow of current (the UP arrow) as the woman you are d(oing)ating or want to d(o)ate (the basic flow)... The flow around around the current, represented in red and marked as B is the world she creates around you -- that includes her bff's (AAAAAAAAAA!) *Shudders* The shout that can scare me to oblivion! If her BFF's are there, take your bro along yea?





What it means for the Bro Code?

The flow of chicks is the motion,
Current is the current chick you are dating and
Field is the Field with other chicks that are the closest to the current.

Now, see the two fingers that Fleming smartly folded in? Those are your Bro's who do not give a damn whom you're dating as long as you don't get on our nerve's.



To define what I am saying:
A chick passes through a street/college/bar/chat-room, resulting in a pick-up line/attempt. When you wrap your right hand around the universe around her with your fingers in the direction of the single chicks, your thumb points in the direction of getting laid.

Now, the probability increases if we follow the secret message in the Fleming's rule of Two Folded Fingers:
Two roots of all evil --  Conscious and Guilt. Two things that ruined a whole fuck*ng year of mine!

The new Flemings rule should be used in situations in which an ordered operation must be performed by two vectors a (you) and b (her) that has a result which is a result c perpendicular to both a and b.


 \vec{a} \times \vec{b} = \vec{c} 

 
 
 
What is C? Its the probability of how much further will you and your close friends get laid, if this shit does wrong with the current chick. 
 
 
How does one achieve it, you ask?
Do not conceal all the chicks for 'future needs!' Yes, reserves are necessary but get this -- more chicks you meet, more your close friends meet, and very simply put -- the CROSS PRODUCT C goes way farther than you can imagine. 
 
You need proof? 
Here is a Chinese man with a successful Fleming Rule implementation: 
 
Say Baddi Baadi Bang Bang, WANG!!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. u are totally Mr. Barney Stinson! :P ;)

    ReplyDelete